Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ugh. Why does my body seem stuck in this perpetual suck-fest?

(disclaimer: I believe there is something stuck under my "f" key...it's really sticky. so there might be a missing f here or there)


Righty is so angry and tendonitis-y at the moment. Like really, what gives. I see Kocher in a few weeks, I might bring up the topic of attempting a cortisone injection again but since the last did next to nothing, I'm not sure it's worth while. The last also left me in complete agony for about a week and I've got auditions starting August 21st...I see Kocher on the 13th, so that doesn't give me much room to mess around with scheduling and getting things back under control (I know he'd be able to get me in, he got me in for the last one a matter o days later). Ughhhhh.

Lefty has been fine, kind of an obnoxious reminder of what the right had been until last fall. It got angry with me last week after I pushed it way too hard in a modern class--apparently I still have a tender spot when I raise it turned in and to the side above 90 degrees. Another thing to ask Kocher about...is that spot ever going to go away? I mean, there's not a whole lot that I do that actually demands I use that position, but it'd be nice to know that it will one day be possible without having to suffer the consequences for a week afterward.

In other news, I've been getting weird twinges in my left foot. On the outside edge, about even with the highest point o my arch. idk what that is but I don't like it! I should probably get it checked out but so far it's just a random pain when I land from jumps on the left and occasionally when I'm going down stairs. I'll cross that bridge when I have to. Not right now.


Right, so, I go back to school in about a month. Work ends (thank god) this Friday. My mother is trying to get me to take next week off from class to go on vacation or a few days but I'm just starting to feel okay back in pointe shoes and I'm really not sure it'd be a good idea to stop now, even if only for a week. We'll see.

I've got to get on ordering books and should probably consider unpacking some of the crap that has taken over my room....

No comments: