Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Really hips, why must we play these games?

Dear hips,
You've been playing these games with me for almost four years now. My 2nd graders can't even play the same game for more than 5 minutes. Isn't it time we took a break from this? Preferably a rather long break, this is getting kind of old.
Thanks.


Righty sucks and lefty has started joining in on the fun as well. As sick as it sounds, the fact that lefty has been acting up has been a bit of a comfort--maybe it's being on my feet all day, maybe it's the sudden change in weather (though them getting bad when it's finally no longer raining doesn't make a whole lot of sense but making sense is so old skool). The right one is really starting to get bad though, to the point where I've actually started to consider taking a week or two off in the near future. I'm not entirely sure what the deal is with this BS, all I know is that I am not a fan. Seeing my good ol' buddy Kocher in about a month, maybe he'll have some fresh ideas.

No comments: