Friday, March 21, 2008

I guess you can just call me grandma...

Saw the doc yesterday for my 5 month check on the dear old right hip. He said it shouldn't be feeling as good as it does which is absolutely fantastic--apparently people usually still have issues just leading "normal" lives until they're at least 6 months out, and I'm dancing on it now without a problem. Woohoo! Other fantastic (this time used in the sarcastic sense) news from the visit includes that I probably have a labral tear chillaxin' over in the left hip which explains why its been all lovely and crunchy lately. I have the pleasure of getting that MRI'ed and injected in two weeks...April 4th...at 8:30 in the morning! great fun! especially because I get to brave the MTA Maryland system out to suburbian hell again. I thought I was done doing that when I quit going to PT...hmmm. Nobody would feel like driving me to Pikesville then, would they? I'd bake you cookies....

No comments: