Monday, March 10, 2008

Seriously...

Right now, we're 3 for 3 in terms on fire alarms. Had one this morning at 8am--went off right as I stepped out of the shower. Part of me was really hoping that it was just a really loud alarm clock. It wasn't. Some asshat probably was on their way out and pulled the thing. Seriously, we're college students and I'm highly doubtful that you were drunk at 8am on a Monday morning--grow the fuck up. So I arrived at my 8:30 class highly disheveled and with frozen hair. Just the way I like to start off my week... at least all dance classes were canceled today because there are scholarship auditions for incoming freshmen--means I'm done for the day as of 10:30 this morning. Just have to go to work this afternoon. Playing with 1st graders; a good time is bound to ensue.

Oh yes, and it's still a winter wonderland out in my hallway....

No comments: