Thursday, November 19, 2009

Things are okay? Really? *knocks on wood*

At least things with the hips. I'm almost scared to say it but they're really feeling good. Even Mr. ILikeToComplainAlot Righty. I was worried when I realized I'd be dancing everyday this semester, as in 7 days a week, but I'm so happy that things are going so well. Even with tech week and going through things on the dreadfully hard stage. I think this will be my first ever vacation during which I don't have to see Kocher. Sure beats last Thanksgiving when I flew out of B-more at the ass crack of dawn and went straight from the airport to go get Righty arthrogramed and MRI'd. I'm pretty pumped. I'm amping up the dance schedule again next semester with not only ballet 5 days/week but also modern and pointe 5 days/week. Plus whatever rehearsals there may be on weekends. I'm hoping for the best but am ready to step it down a little if need be.

We've been working on my alignment a lot. Like the fact that my knees can touch when in a wide second apparently isn't something I should be proud of. haha. But I really think that's been helping to take a lot of the extra strain off my hip flexors and hips in general. That and the lack of Graham classes this semester. Though I miss Graham, if it keeps my hips feeling good, I'm okay with it. But I might try to sneak a class in once a week next semester.


Otherwise, my life is absolutely insane. I cannot wait for this semester to be over. Three upper level bio courses, two with labs was a REALLY bad choice. No labs next semester, only one bio course, and the rest filled with dance? SOUNDS FAB TO ME. Right, and it's tech week. I'd say I'm looking forward to break but it's tech week for the 254 show when we get back, in addition to the two exams and lab report I have due that week. haha.

No comments: